Monday, September 21, 2009

Jennifer's Body Review



Out of most of the horror movies I was/have seen this year I was not expecting to enjoy "Jennifer's Body" as much as I did. Lets get the basics of why this movie was good, the soundtrack for one. This movie has a ton of good music which was surprising to me. Its not a kill, kill, kill kind of horror movie but more so a very present day B-Rate movie. Some of the one-liners in the movie are just priceless. The story follows Jennifer's best friend trying to stop Jennifer from eating all the boy in the town. Its gets pretty bloody and the ending is fuckign awesome. I don't want to post any spoilers from this movie, I do recommend anyone who likes demon b-rate movies to definitley go see this one. I want to see it again ASAP!!!
did I mention you see Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried make out pretty hardcore in this movie? and again the ending is just awesome. 8skulls hands down for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment