Friday, July 10, 2009

Pandorum 2nd trailer released

I saw the first trailer not to long ago for "Pandorum", and I was pretty sure then I would go see it. Apple.com has released the 2nd trailer for "Pandorum" and in glorious HD. Well this movie looks like its gonna be awesome for a few reasons .. its got an awesome cast. Dennis Quad and Ben Foster (he was the pierced guy from the Punisher w/ Thomas Jane, he also played Angel in X3) are the 2 main stars in the movie waking up to a abandon spaceship that has something else aboard. The trailer seems to show they find Cam Gigandet (Never Back Down) as a bloody beaten spaceman whose stories (I can't tell yet) will make him a good guy... or bad.. either way "Click Here" to check out trailer 2 and give me some feed back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment