Monday, January 24, 2011

First Review for 2011: I Spit On Your Grave UNRATED!!!

After I saw the original a few months ago in anticipation for this remake I wasn't sure how they would handle a remake of this kind. I will start with saying Sarah Butlers performance in this movie was amazing! The whole movie is a very intenseroller coaster ride of shocking gore and revenge. If you have a weak stomach for rape scenes this movie is definitely not for you. The only other movie I can think of with such an shockingly real rape scene is "Last House on the Left". Although I do believe that this movie's rape scene kind of blows that out of the water, reason being this movie has 3 rape scenes that are equally brutal and hard to watch. Although the revenge scenes where Sarah Butlers Character "Jennifer Hill" tortures her attackers is totally awesome. Its a brutal portrayal of one women making 4 rapist cry like little bitches. The story stays true to the original and jumps right in to the action. Also Sarah Butler is just to hot in the movie .. up until you see the clips with the anger and hatred in her eyes.. Hard to believe a girl who looks so hot can look so scary but believe me. If you don't just check out this picture:












definitely check out I Spit On Your Grave on DVD Feb. 9th




No comments:

Post a Comment