Thursday, August 6, 2009

DVD Release you should definitely check out!!

I try to find DVD releases that really stand out and not a lot has been coming out this summer that has really caught my attention aside from the big box office movies. Although when it comes to B-rate movies I get picky.. you don't want to have a too ridiculous horror movie. But this week the Grindhouse release of a horror movie Christmas Double feature I couldn't turn away from.. Psycho-Santa and Satan Claus. One of my favorite types of horror movies (in the B family) are holiday slashers. I don't really need to paste a synopsis for these two movies because if you don't really know what will be going on in these movies then you fail at life. But my birthday is on sunday and seeing as no one in there right mind would buy me this as a birthday present I will be getting myself an early present..

No comments:

Post a Comment