Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friday the 13th

I have been a huge fan of the "Friday the 13th" series since I was a little kid, so it was natural for me to be very excited about the remake. Over all I don't think the remake was to bad. It kept with the very same ideas as most of the movies and took the ideas from 1, 2 and 3 and in a way meshed them together to form this darker smarter Jason who lured his victims in to traps and mind tricks. I did feel some of the story was lacking from this one but also made up for it by the way todays Jason was more demented and had a pseudo hunters instinct. I have yet to see the Killer Cut version but can't wait to buy it this weekend. I also have heard rumors about the next "Friday the 13th" to be in a winter/snow season and Jason will have more sickening and darker ways to kill his next opponents. Over all I give the "Friday the 13th" remake two severed thumbs up. It has what all "Friday the 13th's" have, Breast, Blood, and a good look for another film.

No comments:

Post a Comment